Menjangan Dive Safari US$399
The beautiful Island of Menjangan is located in the Heart of the Stunning National Park on the north west coast of Bali.
It has some of the most untouched and beautiful diving locations in Bali, words sometimes hard hard to express. The scuba diving in and around Menjangan has some amazing dropoff’s, Reefs. Some of the diving sites known as Secret Bay.
The Menjangan Diving safari is for 2 Days, leaving from your local area and head up to Menjangan National Park to start your diving adventure.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Transfer to Bali Diving – completion of paperwork & equipment selection and packing
- Travel to Secret Bay/ Pulau Menjangan
- 2 dives at either of these locations (lunch is included)
- Transfer back to resort at Menjangan
- Dinner by own arrangement
- Breakfast at the Resort (included)
- Head out for a two dive day at Pulau Menjangan
- lunch included
- Pack vehicles and return to Bali Diving
- Check in diving equipment, trip debrief and logging
- Transfer back to hotel
|Rental of all diving equipment including tanks and weight belts||Dive computer (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Pickup /Drop Off (Central Kuta,Seminyak, Legian and Sanur)||Underwater camera|
|Lunch & Water||GoPro camera (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Boat (depend on location)||Swimwear|
|Free water, tea, and coffee at the dive center||Towels (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Experienced dive leader|
|All Marine Park entry fees|
This website managed by Breakaway Marketing, Australia