Learn PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty
Get a better understanding about the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds. See new things, even in the most familiar dive sites.
Take the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things, even on the most familiar scuba diving sites. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed. Learn more about the local ecosystem and take a closer look on your next scuba diving adventure.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Underwater Naturalist Specialty course.
Through class discussions and on two scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
- Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
|Rental of all diving equipment including tanks and weight belts||Dive computer (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Pickup /Drop Off (Central Kuta,Seminyak, Legian and Sanur)||GoPro camera (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Lunch & Water||Swimwear|
|Boat (depend on location)||Towels (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Experienced dive instructor/ dive leader|
|Free water, tea, and coffee at the dive center|
|All Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) materials and certifications|
|All Marine Park entry fees|
- The ocean dives on this course will be conducted at Padang Bai and Tulamben
- Extra USD 50 for upgrade your manual to E-Learning Manual pack
- Price may change without prior notice, except in the case of confirmed bookings with deposit
- Diver Insurance highly recommended for all participant