PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty Course
The most popular PADI specialty course. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
• Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
• Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
• You may be able to get college credit for the PADI Enriched Air Diver course – ask your instructor to learn more.
Most modern scuba equipment and dive computers can be used with enriched air, but your PADI Instructor will let you know if your gear meets manufacturer recommendations and local requirements. However, scuba tanks must meet oxygen service standards and be dedicated for use with enriched air. You’ll practice using oxygen analyzers and special cylinder decals. Your PADI Dive Center or Resort staff will explain other equipment you may need to enjoy enriched air diving.
|Rental of all diving equipment including tanks and weight belts||Dive computer (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Pickup /Drop Off (Central Kuta,Seminyak, Legian and Sanur)||GoPro camera (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Lunch & Water||Swimwear|
|Boat (depend on location)||Towels (can be rented at the dive center)|
|Experienced dive instructor/ dive leader|
|Free water, tea, and coffee at the dive center|
|All Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) materials and certifications|
|All Marine Park entry fees|
- The ocean dives on this course will be conducted at Padang Bai and Tulamben
- Extra USD 50 for upgrade your manual to E-Learning Manual pack
- Price may change without prior notice, except in the case of confirmed bookings with deposit
- Diver Insurance highly recommended for all participant