Learn PADI Deep Diver Specialty
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases: Knowledge Development ( online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore! You may be able to get college credit for the Open Water Diver course. Short on time? The PADI Scuba Diver course might be right for you.
Why not try to get your Scuba Diving Certification. If you have always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where you start
The Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous scuba diving lifestyle.
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
To enroll in the Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must:
- Be 10 years or older
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba equipment including a dive computer, and standard accessories. The equipment you wear varies somewhat, depending upon whether you’re diving in tropical, temperate or cold water.
As a certified Open Water Diver you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional. If you already tried a Discover Scuba Diving experience or are Scuba Diver certified, check with us to see how credit from these courses may apply to the open water program. This course offers tremendous flexibility and lets you work out individual needs with your instructor.
- PADI Online Manual & Certification Pack
- All land and sea transportation on diving day
- Lunch and bottled water between dives
- All equipment rental during the course
- 1 Tank per dive
- PADI Instructor
- The ocean dives on this course will be conducted at Padang Bai and Tulamben
- Extra USD 50 for upgrade your manual to E-Learning Manual pack
- Price may change without prior notice, except in the case of confirmed bookings with deposit
- Diver Insurance highly recommended for all participant